THE YASMINA RESIDENCE is a property located on the street DE LA JEUNESSE – Agadir; it reserves a warm welcome and offers a friendly stay.
(To contact us: +212 5 28 84 26 60)
1. Before ordering services, customers state that the reservation of these services is for their own personal use.
2. As consumers, customers have specific rights, which would be called into question in the event of the services reserved being used for the purpose of their commercial, industrial, business, professional or agricultural activities.
3. All information available on the Website and Mobile Services enabling the reservation of services is given in French as well as in English.
4. Customers confirm that they have full legal capacity to commit to these terms and conditions.
5. Customers agree to the RESIDENCE YASMINA terms and conditions of sale and the conditions of sale for the rate reserved at the time of reservation; no reservation is possible without this agreement.
6. Customers have the option of saving and editing these terms and conditions by using the standard functions on their browser or computer.
1. RESIDENCE YASMINA PUBLISHES AND OPERATES THE WWW.RESIDENCE – YASMINA .COM HOTEL RESERVATION WEBSITE AND THE RESIDENCE YASMINA MOBILE SERVICE.
1.1 RESIDENCE YASMINA Services
a. The Website and Mobile Services enable users to reserve rooms in RESIDENCE YASMINA. Other services can be reserved through the Website or Mobile Services or directly with RESIDENCE YASMINA.
c. The customer confirms having received from RESIDENCE YASMINA all the necessary information on the Website or Mobile Services.
d. All reservations made via the Website or Mobile Services imply consultation and full and unreserved acceptance of these terms and conditions and the conditions of sale for the rate reserved.
e. The Website and Mobile Services include the following information:
• The legal notice enabling precise identification of RESIDENCE YASMINA. And stating its corporate name, the address at which it operates, its email address, telephone number, registered office.
• The main features of the accommodation offered (hotel facilities may be viewed at the reservation stage)
• Payment methods
• General terms and conditions of sale and conditions of sale for the rate reserved
• Validity of the offer and its price
• Methods of payment accepted
7. The main features of the accommodation offered, prices and available dates of the accommodation are shown on each hotel page during the reservation process.
The terms used in this document are defined as follows:
“Acknowledgment of receipt”:
Email sent by the RESIDENCE YASMINA Website or Mobile Services to the customer summarizing the customer’s reservation and confirming its receipt by the RESIDENCE YASMINA Website or Mobile Services.
“Conditions of sale for the rate reserved”:
Specific conditions for each reservation made by the client, relating to the payment of the reservation, and whether or not the reservation can be modified or cancelled.
“Confirmation of booking”:
Virtual document summarizing the services reserved by the customer on the Website or via the Mobile Services, and possibly stating the customer’s bank card number in the context of a prepayment or guarantee. Acceptance of the reservation confirmation by the customer constitutes a contractual commitment.
Any individual acting for purposes that do not fall within the context of his commercial, industrial, business, professional or agricultural activity.
Any message, in text, voice, sound, or image format, sent by a public communication network and stored on a network server or in the recipient’s workstation equipment until it is retrieved by said recipient.
Request for a hotel room reservation submitted by the customer via the Website or Mobile Services of RESIDENCE YASMINA.
Reservation of hotel rooms through the virtual reservation form on the Website or Mobile Services RESIDENCE YASMINA.
Reservation of hotel rooms whose main features are given on the RESIDENCE YASMINA Website or Mobile Services.
All services and protocols making it possible to connect mobile terminals to the Internet, and in particular, enabling consultation and reservation of hotel services supplied by RESIDENCE YASMINA.
Electronic service operated by RESIDENCE YASMINA on the Internet, available at WWW.RESIDENCE–YASMINA.COM
1. These terms and conditions define the rights and obligations of the parties within the scope of the remote reservation of services offered by RESIDENCE YASMINA and its partners through the Website and Mobile Services.
2. They cover all stages required for reservation and post-reservation between the contracting parties.
3. Customers acknowledge having read and accepted these terms and conditions of sale and the conditions of sale of the rate reserved, available on the Website and Mobile Services. These terms and conditions also include the Customer Personal Data Protection Charter. By accepting these terms and conditions, customers expressly accept the provisions of this Charter.
4. SCOPE OF APPLICATION
These terms and conditions of sale apply to all reservations made on the Internet, via the Website or Mobile Services of RESIDENCE YASMINA.
a. These terms and conditions of sale apply for the entire duration that RESIDENCE YASMINA services and partner services are available on the Website and Mobile Services.
b. RESIDENCE YASMINA reserves the right to temporarily or permanently shut down access to its Website and/or Mobile Services or online booking space without prior notice.
6. OPPOSABILITY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In any instance, the customer-binding version of the terms and conditions of sale is the one in force at the time of reservation on Websites or Mobile Services.
a. Customers select the services displayed on the Website or Mobile Services of RESIDENCE YASMINA.
b. Customers confirm that they are aware of the nature, purpose and reservation methods of the services available on the RESIDENCE YASMINA or partner Website or Mobile Services and have requested and obtained the necessary and/or supplementary information needed to make the reservation in full knowledge of the facts.
c. Customers are solely responsible for their choice of services and the suitability of those services for their needs. RESIDENCE YASMINA cannot be held responsible in this respect.
d. The reservation is deemed to have been accepted by the customer at the end of the reservation process.
8. RESERVATION PROCESS
8.1 RESIDENCE YASMINA SERVICES
a. Reservations by customers are made using the virtual reservation form available online on the RESIDENCE YASMINA Website or through its Mobile Services.
b. A reservation is deemed to have been made on receipt RESIDENCE YASMINA of the reservation form or reservation request, or when an online prepayment is made by bank card.
c. Prior to any reservation, customers must complete the information required on the reservation form or request.
d. Customers attest to the truth and accuracy of the information submitted.
e. The reservation process includes the following main steps:
Step 1: selecting a room and rate.
Step 2: Checking the reservation details, total price and applicable terms and conditions of sale, and making any necessary changes to the selection (room, rate, supplementary services), in the case of online reservations only.
Step 3: Completing the customer’s details.
Step 4: Entering credit card details in the case of guarantee request or prepayment.
Step 5: Consulting and accepting the terms and conditions of sale and the conditions of sale for the rate reserved before confirming the reservation.
Step 6: Reservation confirmation by the customer.
9. RESERVATION ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RECEIPT
a. The Website and Mobile Services of RESIDENCE YASMINA or its partners acknowledge receipt of the customer’s reservation by immediately sending an email to the customer at the email address they have previously entered.
b. For online reservations, the emailed acknowledgment of receipt of the reservation summarizes the contract offer, services reserved, prices, conditions of sale accepted by the customer relating to the rate selected, date of reservation, information relating to the after-sales service, and the address of the hotel vendor’s premises to which the customer should send any complaints.
10. CUSTOMER SERVICE
Customer Service is available to handle any complaints relating to hotel reservations.
To write to us: email@example.com
11. CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION BY THE CUSTOMER
1. The conditions of sale for the rate reserved specify the terms for canceling and/or changing the reservation.
2. Reservations with prepayment cannot be changed and/or canceled in any way, and sums paid in advance as a deposit cannot be refunded. This is indicated in the conditions of sale for the rate.
3. When permitted by the conditions of sale for the rate reserved:
Reservations can be canceled directly on the Website or Mobile Services in the “Review or cancel your reservation” section
– Changes to reservations can be made directly with the hotel, whose telephone numbers are stated on the reservation confirmation sent by email.
4. If the stay is terminated early by the customer, the full agreed price will be paid. In the case of reservation with prepayment, no refund will be made for this reason.
5. Unless expressly stated otherwise, customers must vacate their room before midday on the final day of the reservation. Failing this, an additional night will be charged.
6. Reservations are personal and can in no case be transferred to a third party, whether free, at a cost, or for commercial purposes.
12. HOTEL STAY
1. In application of the regulations in Morroco, customers may be asked on arrival at the hotel to fill out a police registration card. For this purpose, customers will be asked to provide identification so that a check can be made to decide if they need to complete the registration card or not.
2. The hotel accepts certain pets provided that they are kept on a leash or in a cage in public areas of the hotel. For reasons of hygiene, pets are not allowed in dining rooms.
3. Customers agree and undertake to use their room responsibly. Therefore, any conduct contrary to accepted standards of behavior and public order will result in the hotelier asking the customer to leave the hotel with no compensation and/or refund if a payment has already been made. If no payment has been made, the customer will have to pay the price of nights already stayed before leaving the hotel.
4. Some Accor hotels have Internal Regulations for customers. Customers accept and undertake to respect these regulations. In the event that a customer fails to respect one of the provisions of the Internal Regulations, the hotelier will be obliged to ask the customer to leave the hotel with no compensation and/or refund if a payment has already been made.
5. RESIDENCE YASMINA offer WIFI access (chargeable or not) that allows customers to connect to the Internet.
13.1 GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Photographs displayed on the Website and Mobile Services of RESIDENCE YASMINA are merely indicative. Although every effort is made to ensure that photographs, graphic images and text used to illustrate the hotel provide as accurate an impression as possible of the accommodation offered, variations may occur, in particular as a result of changes to furniture or possible renovations.
2. RESIDENCE YASMINA cannot be held responsible for the non-fulfillment or inadequate fulfillment of the reservation in cases of force majeure, unpredictable or insurmountable actions of third parties, or actions of customers, in particular the non-availability of the Internet network, inability of accessing the Website, external intrusion, computer viruses, or non-authorized prepayment by the card holder’s bank.
3. Hyperlinks may link to sites other than the RESIDENCE YASMINA Website or Mobile Services RESIDENCE YASMINA accepts no responsibility for the content of these websites or the services offered on them.
4. Any reservation or payment that is irregular, ineffective, incomplete, or fraudulent for any reason attributable to the customer will result in the cancellation of the order at the customer’s expense, without prejudice to any civil or criminal action brought against the customer.
1. Complaints relating to the failure to execute or poor execution of hotel services must, to facilitate processing, be made known RESIDENCE YASMINA in writing within eight days of the date of departure from the hotel, either directly to the hotel or to the Customer Service address indicated above.
1. Prices relating to the reservation of services are indicated before and during reservation.
2. Prices shown are per room for the number of person(s) and date selected.
3. Prices are confirmed to the customer inclusive of all taxes in the commercial currency of the hotel and are valid only for the period stated on the Website or Mobile Services.
4. If payment to the hotel is made in a currency other than the currency confirmed on the reservation, the customer is liable for the exchange fees.
5. All reservations, regardless of their origin, are payable in the hotel’s local currency unless specifically indicated otherwise at the hotel.
6. Unless stated otherwise on the Website, additional services (breakfast, half-board, full-board etc.) are not included in the price. Unless stated otherwise on the Mobile Services, breakfast is not included in the price.
7. Tourist tax, specified on the rates page, must be paid directly to the hotel, with the exception of online prepayments where this amount may be included.
8. Prices are inclusive of VAT applicable on the day of reservation and any change to the applicable VAT rate will be automatically reflected in the prices shown on the date of billing.
9. Any change or introduction of new legal or regulatory taxes imposed by the competent authorities will be automatically reflected in the prices shown on the date of billing.
10. Conversion into foreign currency is given as an indication and is non-contractual. Only the currency confirmed on reservation is guaranteed (if this currency is different from the one used in the hotel, possible exchange fees will remain the customer’s responsibility).
11. If a rate states that payment is to be made on arrival at or departure from the hotel, and the customer’s currency is not the same as that of the hotel, the rate debited by the hotel may differ from that indicated when the reservation was made, on account of a possible difference between the exchange rate on the date of reservation and the dates of the hotel stay.
12. When confirming the customer’s reservation, RESIDENCE YASMINA will state the total amount of the order.
13. Rates may be increased by different taxes according to cities/countries. Customers undertake to pay the various taxes, without complaint to RESIDENCE YASMINA
14. Certain promotional offers available on the Internet are sold exclusively on the Internet, that is, remotely and in no circumstance at the front desk of the hotel.
1. Customers provide their bank details as a guarantee of the reservation except where special conditions or rates apply, using a credit card or charge card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club etc.) indicating directly in the area provided for this purpose (secure entry by SSL encryption) the card number without spaces, the expiration date (the card used must be valid at the time of the stay) and the card security code in the relevant fields (secure entry by SSL encryption).The hotel can also ask for a piece of identification in order to prevent bank card fraud.
2. Payment is debited at the hotel during the stay, except in the case of special conditions or rates when payment is made at the time of reservation (online prepayment on certain rates). This prepayment serves as a deposit. In the case of a rate not prepaid online, the hotel may ask the customer on arrival for a deposit or an authorization to debit the credit card, in order to guarantee payment of the amounts corresponding to the services provided by the hotel.
3. In the event of a no-show (reservation not canceled – customer fails to arrive) when a reservation has been guaranteed by credit card, the hotel will debit a compensatory flat rate, equivalent to the amount of the first night, from the customer’s credit card that was given to guarantee the reservation. Any additional nights reserved will be canceled without charge unless indicated otherwise in the conditions of sale for the rate reserved.
4. At the time of prepayment, the amount debited for the reservation includes the price of accommodation; taxes related to the accommodation, the price of meals if breakfast is selected, taxes related to meals and any other supplementary services selected by the customer.
5. In the case of a rate subject to prepayment online, the amount paid in advance, namely the deposit, is debited at the time of reservation.
17. CONSERVATION – ARCHIVING
1. RESIDENCE YASMINA ensures the archiving of the written document confirming the conclusion of any contract for an amount greater than or equal to one hundred twenty (120) euro, from the time of the conclusion of the contract and until services have been provided, for a period of ten (10) years, and guarantees access to this document at any time during this period.
2. Contractual documents will be archived in electronic format or paper format.
18. PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. When a customer uses the Websites or Mobile Services, in particular when making a reservation, RESIDENCE YASMINA process personal data as described in the “Personal Data Protection Charter”
2. In particular, in order to secure payment transactions, RESIDENCE YASMINA process personal data to determine the level of fraud risk associated with each transaction. On this occasion, RESIDENCE YASMINA may use the risk prevention service provider to refine their analysis. Depending on the results of the investigations carried out, RESIDENCE YASMINA may take security measures, in particular requesting the customer to use a different reservation channel or an alternative payment method. These measures will have the effect of suspending the execution of the reservation or, if the result of the analysis does not guarantee the safety of the order, of cancelling it. Fraudulent use of a means of payment leading to payment default may result in the customer being entered in the RESIDENCE YASMINA incident file, which may lead RESIDENCE YASMINA to block future payments or carry out additional checks.
3. The customer may at any time exercise his rights under the regulations on the protection of personal data. All the information required for this purpose is set out in the “Personal Data Protection Charter”
19. AGREEMENT ON EVIDENCE
1. Entry of the necessary banking details, along with the acceptance of these terms and conditions, conditions of sale for the rate reserved and the reservation form or request, as well as any specific RESIDENCE YASMINA conditions by email constitute an electronic signature equivalent in value to a physical signature on paper between the parties.
2. The computerized records retained in the IT systems of RESIDENCE YASMINA will be kept under reasonable levels of security and will be considered as proof of communication, orders and payments between the parties.
3. Customers are hereby informed that their IP address is recorded at the time of reservation.
In the event that the chosen hotel is not available, or in cases of force majeure, the hotel reserves the possibility of accommodating the customer totally or partially in a hotel of equivalent category for the same type of services. Any additional cost of the room, transport between the two hotels or telephone calls remains the responsibility of the chosen hotel.
21. FORCE MAJEURE
1. Force majeure is understood to be any event beyond the control of the Parties of an unpredictable and insurmountable nature that prevents either the Customer or the Hotel from fulfilling all or part of the obligations set out in the contract. Cases of force majeure or fortuitous events are considered to be those that would usually be recognized by the jurisprudence.
2. Neither party will be liable to the other party in the event of a breach of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure. It is expressly agreed that force majeure suspends, for the parties, the execution of their reciprocal obligations and that each party shall bear the burden of the resulting costs.
22. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
1. In the event of a dispute relating to these terms and conditions, customers are informed by RESIDENCE YASMINA of the possibility of recourse to a conventional mediation procedure or to any alternative method of dispute settlement.
2. Guests should first contact customer services or the hotel to attempt to resolve the dispute amicably. If the response is negative or in the absence of a reply within sixty (60) days, guests can contact the RESIDENCE YASMINA.
23. APPLICABLE LAW
The RESIDENCE YASMINA terms and conditions of sale are governed by Moroccan law without obstructing the mandatory protective provisions that may be applicable in the consumer’s country of residence.
24. ENTIRETY OF AGREEMENT
24.1 GENERAL INFORMATION
1. These RESIDENCE YASMINA terms and conditions of sale, conditions of sale for the rate reserved by the customer, and the reservation form or request express the parties’ obligations in their entirety.
2. No general or specific condition communicated by the customer can be incorporated into these terms and conditions.
3. The documents constituting the contractual obligations between the parties are, in descending order of priority, the reservation form or request (covering the specific conditions of the rate reserved) and these terms and conditions.
4. In the event of a discrepancy between the reservation form and the terms and conditions, only the provisions in the reservation form will apply for the obligation in question.
1. If one or more stipulations of the RESIDENCE YASMINA terms and conditions of sale are held to be invalid or are found to be so under the application of a law or regulation or following a definitive decision by a court of law with the appropriate jurisdiction, the other stipulations maintain their validity and their scope.
1. The authentic language is French.
2. If the RESIDENCE YASMINA terms and conditions of sale are translated in a foreign language, the French language will prevail over any other translation in case of a dispute, litigation, difficulties in the interpretation or execution of the these terms and conditions, and more generally concerning the relations existing between the parties.
27. DEVELOPMENT/MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE SALE
These terms and conditions of online sale may be modified and/or supplemented at any time by RESIDENCE YASMINA In this case, the new version of the terms and conditions of online sale will be put online by RESIDENCE YASMINA. and will automatically apply for all customers with immediate effect, except for reservations made prior to the date on which the conditions were published online, for which the previous accepted version of the terms and conditions remain applicable.
Customers should also consult the supplementary terms and conditions of sale related to each rate, room type or service type shown on the price list.